The Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County has several open positions, Year Round and Summer. Go to www.bgcmanatee.org/Jobs there is a link that says “Apply Today!” for candidates to apply and view all job descriptions.
Open positions are below:
YEAR ROUND JOB OPENINGS: All are Part Time Positions
- Prevention Specialist (1 Open Position)
- DeSoto Club-Program Specialist and DeSoto Club-Teen Program Specialist
- Palmetto Club-Program Specialist and Palmetto Club-Teen Program Specialist
- Manatee Elementary – Program Specialist - Must be a Manatee County School Board Employee-
SUMMER JOB OPENINGS: All are Part Time Positions
- DeSoto Club-Summer Program Specialist and DeSoto Club-Summer Teen Program Specialist
- DeSoto Club-Summer Brain Gain Certified Teacher Program Specialist
- Palmetto-Club-Summer Program Specialist and Palmetto Club-Summer Teen Program Specialist
- Palmetto Club-Summer Brain Gain Certified Teacher Program Specialist
- Daughtrey Elementary Club – Summer Program Specialist-Must be a Manatee County School Board Employee
- Manatee Elementary Club-Summer Program Specialist-Must be a Manatee County School Board Employee
- Manatee Elementary Club-Summer Brain Gain Certified Teacher Program Specialist-Part Time
They have a new feature on how To Apply: There is a place to click or a green button to apply.
TO APPLY: Go to their website, www.bgcmanatee.org/Jobs click on the “Apply Today!” button to apply and view job descriptions. Principal applicants only, no recruiters; no phone calls or walk-ins accepted. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
“The mission of Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens