Are you seeking an Case Manager opportunity with an organization that is growing its outreach? Do you want to make a difference in a child's life today and through the remainder of their growth into adulthood?
Does a company that recognizes you for your efforts and promotes individual growth in a team setting sound like a perfect fit for you? Do you want a career that does not require long hours and being on call?
If you are this type of caring worker, Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast may be the place for you to prosper and make that difference. Come join our team!
Are you great at communicating with children and adults? Do you like using all types of communication tools to stay in touch? Are you skilled with computer systems?
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast is seeking just that high energy Case Manager professional in our Bradenton office supporting our activities in Manatee County..
Below are the key responsibilities of the position:
* Follows established practices to process a volunteer and child for a rewarding match
* Creates events for children and adults as part of the mentoring process
* Communicates with parents, children, teachers, mentors, volunteers and the community
* Maintains all documentation required for each case match
* Develops events for Big & Littles with the help of other internal departments
* Provides activities for Volunteer development
* Follows up as required with all active matches including an annual review
* Meets or exceeds all metrics set for the Mentor Manager role
Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree with a major in Human Service, Social Work or Social Services. Previous experience working in case worker role is a plus.
Ability to fluently communicate in Spanish is a plus.
This position may be required to travel among the agency locations on occasion.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as, a great work environment that promotes family and creativity.
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast is an equal opportunity employer.