Looking for summer work? Sun Graphic Technologies is in need of hardworking Finishing Clerks to assist with a large project this summer. As a temporary Finishing Clerk, you will be responsible for the following:
• Report to the Production Manager and collaborate with the Finishing Operations team.
• Perform daily die cutting, laminating, weeding, packaging, folding, scoring, cutting, slitting, taping, numbering, sewing, or any other process required to finish the printed product.
• Measure and compare product to quality standards and verify conformance with Customer specifications.
• Assemble cartons and skids, label containers and/or skids, and deliver finished goods to the shipping department.
• Use a variety of materials such as tapes, grommets, boxes, and other supplies to properly finish the job all while maintaining quality and customer specifications.
• Receive and complete multiple Work Orders simultaneously
• Properly maintain mechanical equipment to manufacturers specifications and recommended maintenance schedule.
• When possible, analyze and recommend solutions to equipment maintenance issues.
• Handle additional responsibilities assigned to assist in the successful operation of the Company.
Qualifications And Education
• High School Degree or equivalent
• 1+ years of experience in Printing Industry is a PLUS
• Ability to comprehend equipment usage instructions to ensure safety and productivity.
• Ability to maintain a safe and organized work environment, which meets all OSHA and other government regulations.
• Ability to multitask and take direction well in a fast-paced environment
• MUST BE a team player: maintain a friendly, courteous, and pleasant attitude with both customers and coworkers.
• MUST possess strong written, comprehension and oral English language communication skills
• MUST possess a current valid license and/or reliable transportation.
• MUST be available for full-time work for 3-6 months.
About Sun Graphic Technologies
Sun Graphic Technologies assists companies who are struggling to gain brand recognition and draw people's attention to their products. Our mission is to use our EXPERIENCE, along with an exceptional level of quality and service, to make sure our customers always look good. We offer digital and screen print capabilities, along with a long list of finishing functions, highlighted by our Kongsberg digital cutter.
Sun Graphic Technologies is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
For Sun Graphic Technologies jobs located in the US: SGT participates in the E-Verify program.
Visit our website to view the Participant Poster in English/Español.
Visit our website to view the Right to Work Poster in English/Español.