Prevention/Intervention Program Assistant
FUNCTION: Manage all data entry for the Gang Prevention / Opioids Awareness, Initiatives and SMART Programs. Keep the DJJ – JJIS tracking system updated with all data of youth attending GPO, and Smart Programs current. Assist with monthly census and attendants reports, and quarterly measurement reports. Assure all locations have updated and current curriculums and all materials that are needed to run all programs. Maintain staff files needed for DJJ. Manage weekly hours under 2O hours per work week.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES: (not all-inclusive)
- • Maintains database by entering new and updated youth information.
- • Maintains data entry requirements for all Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee and all satellite locations.
- • Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data
- • Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- • Planning and scheduling meetings.
- • Regular interaction with all the staff under prevention assuring updated DJJ requirements.
- • Maintain office files and training documents.
- • Understand and have good knowledge of policy and procedure of all outreach and prevention programs.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: (not all inclusive)
- • Valid State Driver’s License
- • Must pass pre-employment background check, fingerprint and drug test
- • Abilities to include social perceptiveness, monitoring, active listening, oral expression, oral comprehension, problem sensitivity, service orientation, reading comprehension, speech clarity.
- • Knowledge of computer software including all Microsoft applications.
- • Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, creating necessary reports in a timely manner.
- • Adaptable and able to work effectively in a variety of settings and in cross-cultural situations.
- • Ability to interact professionally with Club staff, Board members, Volunteers, and other related agencies.
- • Excellent analytical skills.
- • Strong Organization, Time Management Skills and ability to set Priorities
- • Obtain strong Work Ethic, Positive Attitude, High Level of Energy and Flexibility
- • Strong communication, Interpersonal skills, and Attention to Detail
- • Must be comfortable performing multi-faceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
- • Required to stand, walk, and sit. Able to do administrative tasks, use hands and fingers on a (computer) keyboard and other office equipment.
- • Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- • Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
- • The noise level in the work environment is high due to work is conducted in a Club for children, inside and outside setting.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume. Also, indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. Principal applicants only, no recruiters; no phone calls or walk-ins accepted. This position is part-time, based in Bradenton, Florida. The Boys & Girls Clubs of Manatee County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. 6-14-18