We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our fundraising and friend-raising goals. The intern will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing and fundraising strategies.
This internship will help the student acquire marketing skills and provide him/her with knowledge of various marketing and fundraising strategies. Ultimately, the intern will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment upon completion of the internship.
The Marketing & Development Intern will directly assist the Director of Development & Marketing with all fundraising and marketing activities for the organization, specifically as it pertains to CRM management, issuing gift acknowledgments, photography, and other administrative duties. We’re excited to learn about applicants’ various strengths and craft specific duties and projects that best match those and the organization’s needs.
- Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System including donor segmentation and gift entry.
- Assist with event management, ranging from monthly tours to larger fundraisers.
- Take photos at client activity events, fundraiser events, and other related projects as assigned.
- Conduct client interviews & draft appeal stories.
- Co-develop marketing campaigns to engage consistent donors, lapsed donors, and cultivate new donors.
- Under the direction of the Director of the Marketing & Development, coordinate various social media initiatives
- Solicit advertisement and marketing opportunities with local organizations and businesses.
- Other projects as assigned that will contribute to the intern’s depth of knowledge of marketing and development best practices.
- Passion for photography
- WordPress Web Development
- Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Software (PhotoShop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Copy writing
Please submit a cover letter, resume, current transcripts, class schedule, work availability, and the names, email addresses and phone numbers of three professional references in .pdf format in one compressed folder or one PDF file to email@example.com.