As the Paid Media Manager for two major brands, you must understand the ins and outs of operating world-class campaigns as a way to guide customers to convert. As the Paid Media Manager, you're responsible for managing all paid media campaigns throughout their full lifecycle including marketing launch, creative messaging strategy, performance optimizations, and post campaign analysis. Paid Media channels include but are not limited to Paid Search, Retargeting, and Paid Social.
Essential Functions, Duties & Accountabilities
Paid Media Campaign Management
- Create and implement effective desktop and mobile campaigns across a number of paid media platforms, including Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Bings Ads Manager, Facebook Ad Manager and other platforms.
- Challenge vendors to test and optimize campaigns, including audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, ad copy writing and landing page testing.
- Develop and oversee execution of robust paid campaigns as a form of prospecting new customers
- Manage campaign budgets & provide guidance for adjusting bids to optimize ROI
- Work with the entire Digital Marketing and Product Development Teams to launch online campaigns to support major programs
- Track daily, weekly & monthly KPIs to identify opportunities for improvement. Reporting and management on a weekly/monthly basis
- Gather competitive intelligence, including research on competitor keywords, ad copy and landing pages.
- Find new avenues for paid participation to find new customers and develop better relationships with current customers
- Supervise and develop employees, including establishing and documenting goals and objectives, and performance management.
- Mentor team to track and understand the KPIs for all paid media campaigns and how they impact the business' bottom-line
- As needed, augment the team, working closely with Human Resources to recruit and effectively on-board high caliber talent.
Additional Functions, Duties & Accountabilities
- Serve as a member of Digital Marketing Team and support others as necessary.
- Maintain flexibility in work schedule to meet business needs.
- Actively and positively contribute to the overall success of GovMint.com through regular contributions to the general management of the company. Participate and provide leadership in inter-departmental meetings, projects and informal activities. Support the company and other departments wherever and whenever your skills and experience would be beneficial.
- 4-year degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
Experience and Skills
- At least 2-4 years of paid media marketing experience leading paid campaigns on Facebook, Google, Bing, etc.
- Demonstrated track record of running paid search accounts, paid social accounts, and retargeting efforts
- Strong understanding of business metrics, digital KPIs and how to turn data into action
- Strong organizational skills; phenomenal attention to detail, operates with urgency and discipline
- Team-first mentality and strong leadership skills to harness a positive culture and environment
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently as well as cross-functionally in a team-oriented environment
Specialized Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Prefer to see certifications in Google Analytics, PPC, and other related digital marketing tools
- Strong understanding and use of Microsoft Excel
- Data analysis and visualization experience is a plus
To apply, please submit an online application: