Registration is now closed.
Productivity & Profits through People:
6 Ways to Create a Culture of Results Now
Tuesday February 13, 2018
8am: Networking & Continental Breakfast
8:30am - 11:45am: Workshop
Members: 35/ Non-Members $45
Employee engagement is consistently linked to the achievement of business goals including profitability, productivity, customer satisfaction, quality, safety, retention, attendance and more. Leadership from C-Suite executives to supervisors has a responsibility to create the space and culture that increases employee engagement.
Your organization has a work culture either by default or by design. How do you create a culture where employees consistently produce extraordinary results? How do you get employees to think more like management and take ownership of their work? How do you keep the best employees, increase the productivity of the coachable employees, and eliminate the employees that just don’t fit your culture? How do you make this run like an automatic company culture-system?
- Simple ways to recognize your current culture and define the culture you want for your business.
- Practical ways to implement the culture you envision for your organization.
- How to move the metrics. Everything you measure in terms of sales, costs, profits and productivity can be moved by building on the best behaviors of your employees and eliminating unacceptable and unproductive behaviors.
- Key processes to eliminate the “Feedback Fear Factor” and easily and directly give useful and corrective feedback to any employee in any situation.
- How to get your team to give up all blaming and complaining. Taking 100% responsibility is the foundation of all success habits.
- How to coach like a leader. Better questions get better answers, and answers created by employees are more successful. Learn the most powerful questions you can ask to coach an employee through any situation.
YOU are invited to join three local rock-star trainers and consultants for an interactive, energizing session focused on fun learning, networking, and growing. Brett Morris of Momentum Consulting, Pat Mathews of Workplace Experts and Michael Kline, of Intus Personal and Group Transformation will present this very special program full of tools you can use at work the same day! This is NOT a talk – this is an interactive, participatory, learning workshop experience.
$35.00 includes continental breakfast and program.