Members Only Event, Limited space
One representative per company.
Door Prizes are welcome!!
Sorry we cannot accommodate walk-ins.
There's something to be said about doing business with people you know, you like and you trust. Bring your business cards and connect with other professionals dedicated to promoting one another. Hosted this month at the Grove Restaurant, this is a perfect opportunity to expand your network & build a rapport with like-minded individuals.
$22 fee includes a light lunch & non-alcoholic beverage. Limited to 20 people and must be pre-paid.
Baby Spinach Salad
strawberries, raspberries, goat cheese, mushrooms, crispy onions, red grape
Chilled Salad Croissant
Tuna or chicken served on a fresh butter croissant, served with house made chips
Duke’s Ale Battered Fish Tacos
Cod, chipotle cream, guajillo salsa, slaw
Smoked brisket, tomato jam, sweet BBQ sauce, bacon, toasted brioche buns
Please note: This is a traditional, in-person event.
Like you, we are eager and looking forward to getting back together in a safe environment. Attendance is limited to 20 people. Attendees will be socially distanced, seated 6ft apart, and hand sanitizer will be available.
In order to protect you and your fellow members, we will kindly ask you to observe and respect the following precautions:
- Face coverings will be required at this event. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and while attending event. (Except while eating and drinking.)
- Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs and close contact.
- You will be asked to review and agree to a Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk when registering for this event.
Do NOT attend if:
- You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
- You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
- You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
- You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.