This event has been postponed to a later date.
Just in time for the holidays, join us at Arts a Blaze for a fun and interactive evening with Alliance friends. Arts A Blaze is Lakewood Ranch's original pottery painting studio. Choose a ready-made pottery piece and paint it to your liking! The studio will take care of the rest, including drying, glazing, and firing your piece. Perfect for holiday gifts!
How it works:
- Choose your pottery piece from Arts A Blaze's wide selection. The price includes a small item, such as a tree ornament. Upgrades to larger items can be made the day-of for an additional fee.
- Paint it! This is the fun part. Choose from over 70 colors to create your masterpiece.
- Leave your piece for drying and return in a week. To complete the process, Arts A Blaze will dry and glaze your piece and fire it in their kiln. They'll have it back for pickup within a week.
This event is BYOB. Might we suggest stopping at Alliance member Fine Wine and Tastings on Main, just next door to Arts A Blaze.
Limited to 20 people. Face coverings are required when in contact, however they may be removed when sitting in place.
10% of proceeds will go to Tidewell Hospice Blue Butterfly Program.
Please note: This is a traditional, in-person event.
Like you, we are eager and looking forward to getting back together in a safe environment. Attendees will be socially distanced and hand sanitizer will be available.
In order to protect you and your fellow members, we will kindly ask you to observe and respect the following precautions:
• Face coverings will be required at this event. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and while attending event. (Except while eating and drinking.)
• Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible.
• Avoid handshakes, hugs and close contact.
• You will be asked to review and agree to a Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk when registering for this event.
Do NOT attend if:
• You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
• You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
• You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.