Register on the YLA website
Embassy Suites - 9th Floor Meeting Room
Thursday, October 22nd, 2020
Free for members // $10 for Non-members
Come join us for our October networking social at the Embassy Suites in downtown Sarasota! Just a friendly reminder, the city of Sarasota is asking everyone to wear masks while out in the public so we might as well get creative with it! In the spirit of Halloween, come wearing your best mask and enter to win a complimentary night! Winner must be present to win and will be announced at 6:30pm. Complimentary valet parking will be available to event attendees. Self parking is also available in the Palm Garage.
Embassy is also extending a special $69 rate for anyone wanting to stay over the night of the event. Contact Christine Moore at email@example.com to book your reservation.
Please note: This is a traditional, in-person event.
Like you, we are eager and looking forward to getting back together in a safe environment. Attendance is limited to 50 people. Attendees will be socially distanced and hand sanitizer will be available.
In order to protect you and your fellow members, we will kindly ask you to observe and respect the following precautions:
• Face coverings will be required at this event. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and while attending event. (Except while eating and drinking.)
• Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible.
• Avoid handshakes, hugs and close contact.
• You will be asked to review and agree to a Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk when registering for this event.
Do NOT attend if:
• You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
• You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
• You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.