Online registration is closed. Walk-ins are welcome.
Kick off the new year alongside your Alliance friends in-person at Four Pillars. Held outside on the beautiful deck at San Marco Plaza, this is one you won't want to miss. Complimentary appetizers and a cash bar will be available. Complimentary appetizers and wine will be available.
Four Pillars is located in the San Marco Plaza in Lakewood Ranch. The Four Pillars Wellness Spa in Suite 221 offers luxurious and results-oriented facials, therapeutic and relaxing massages, reflexology, sound therapy and energy treatments, as well as essential oils and skin care. Relax from the moment you walk in, breathe the aromatherapy, visit with our reception team, and enjoy a complimentary cup of tea. Prepare to enjoy your services or browse our thoughtful books and gifts. Whether you’re coming to Four Pillars for stress or pain relief or pampering and relaxation, you will feel nurtured, relaxed, and cared for at this escape right next door!
Please note: This is a traditional, in-person event.
Like you, we are eager and looking forward to getting back together in a safe environment. Attendance is limited to 50 people. Attendees will be socially distanced and hand sanitizer will be available.
In order to protect you and your fellow members, we will kindly ask you to observe and respect the following precautions:
• Face coverings will be required at this event. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and while attending event. (Except while eating and drinking.)
• Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible.
• Avoid handshakes, hugs and close contact.
• You will be asked to review and agree to a Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk when registering for this event.
Do NOT attend if:
• You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
• You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
• You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.