This event is sold out. Walk-ins cannot be accommodated.
See what’s in store for the Alliance in the coming year. Our 2021 Annual Membership Luncheon will honor our outgoing board members and reflect on the successes of the past year, as well as introduce the 2021 Board of Directors.
Luncheon Sponsored By
Gold Table Sponsors
Please note: This is a traditional, in-person event.
We are eager and looking forward to getting back together in a safe environment. Attendees will be socially distanced and hand sanitizer will be available. Seating will be limited to six (6) people per table.
In order to protect you and your fellow members, we will kindly ask you to observe and respect the following precautions:
• Face coverings will be required when entering this event. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and while attending event.
• Face coverings may be removed once seated at your table.
• Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible.
• Avoid handshakes, hugs and close contact.
• You will be asked to review and agree to a Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk when registering for this event.
Do NOT attend if:
• You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
• You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
• You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
Cancellations made 2 days prior to the event will be invoiced since guarantees have been made on your behalf, and special meal requests must be selected upon registration in order to be guaranteed at the luncheon.