Register on the YLA website
January YLA Networking Social - Mini Golf
Thursday, January 28th
5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
The Fish Hole & Ed's Tavern
10719 Rodeo Drive, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202
$10 for members // $20 for non-members
Join us for a night of networking with Lakewood Ranch's Young Leaders Alliance. Start the evening with some drinks and appetizers at Ed's Tavern on Main Street and continue with a round of mini golf at The Fish Hole. This is a great opportunity to build connections with fellow young professionals. Be sure to bring a friend!
Admission includes one drink ticket for Ed's Tavern and your round of mini golf at The Fish Hole.
Please note: This is a traditional, in-person event.
Like you, we are eager and looking forward to getting back together in a safe environment. Attendance is limited to 50 people. Attendees will be socially distanced and hand sanitizer will be available.
In order to protect you and your fellow members, we will kindly ask you to observe and respect the following precautions:
• Face coverings will be required at this event. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and while attending event. (Except while eating and drinking.)
• Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible.
• Avoid handshakes, hugs and close contact.
• You will be asked to review and agree to a Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk when registering for this event.
Do NOT attend if:
• You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
• You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
• You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.