Online registration is closed. Walk-ins welcome.
Alliance Sunset Polo with YLA
Thursday, April 22nd, 2021
5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Sarasota Polo - 8201 Polo Club Lane Sarasota, FL 34240
This event is for members only.
Join the party for Sunset Polo Happy Hour at the Sarasota Polo Club, on the West Field next to the Polo Clubhouse (not the Championship Field where Sunday Polo takes place), alongside your Alliance and YLA friends on Thursday, April 22nd from 5:00pm to 8:00pm. Enjoy exciting polo action, food, drinks, and divot-stomping against a backdrop of a breathtaking sunset.
Please note: This is a traditional, in-person event.
Like you, we are eager and looking forward to getting back together in a safe environment. Attendees will be socially distanced and hand sanitizer will be available.
In order to protect you and your fellow members, we will kindly ask you to observe and respect the following precautions:
• Face coverings will be encouraged at this event. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others and while attending event. (Except while eating and drinking.)
• Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible.
• Avoid handshakes, hugs and close contact.
• You will be asked to review and agree to a Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk when registering for this event.
Do NOT attend if:
• You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
• You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
• You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.