Online registration closed. Walk-ins welcome!
Join the Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance in the East parking lot at The Mall at University Town Center for our Open Air Showcase - Outdoor Business Tradeshow. The Open Air Showcase will allow businesses to connect and engage with members and the public in an outdoor and distanced setting. The Budweiser beer truck will be on location, and Alliance member restaurants will provide appetizers at their booths.
One lucky attendee will go home with a two night stay at the Home2 Suites By Hilton Orlando Near Universal!
An official Universal Orlando™ partner hotel located off I-4, minutes from shopping, dining, and entertainment on International Drive, we’re one mile from Universal Orlando™ and 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport. Fill up on daily free hot breakfast before riding our free scheduled shuttle to Universal Orlando Resort™. Enjoy free WiFi, an in-suite kitchen, and our outdoor saline pool. Pets are welcome.
Achieva Credit Union
Bayside Pet Resort
Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Sun Coast
Big Frog Custom T-Shirts & More of Bradenton
Blake Medical Center
Buffalo Lodging Hotels
Coastal Hearing Care
Cool Today Plumbing Today and Energy Today
Der Dutchman Restaurant
Finecraft Custom Cabinetry
Girl Scouts of Gulfcoast Florida
Glory Days Grill
Gorilla Kleen, LLC
Grow Financial Federal Credit Union
Humane Society Of Manatee County Inc
IBERIABANK/First Horizon Bank
Mattison's Restaurant & Catering
McGrath's Irish Ale House
Nothing Bundt Cakes
Observer Media Group
Salem Media Group
Serbin Print Marketing & Publishing
State College of Florida
The Center for Skin Wellness
The Pickleball Club
Total Air Solutions, LLC
Willis A. Smith Construction, Inc.
Please note: This is a traditional, in-person event.
We are eager and looking forward to getting back together in a safe environment. Attendees will be socially distanced and hand sanitizer will be available.
In order to protect you and your fellow members, we will kindly ask you to observe and respect the following precautions:
• Face coverings will be encouraged when distancing is not suitable. Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.
• Practice social distancing. If you are around other people, keep 6 feet between you when possible.
• Avoid handshakes, hugs and close contact.
• You will be asked to review and agree to a Waiver of Liability & Assumption of Risk when registering for this event.
Do NOT attend if:
• You are experiencing any symptom of illness (including but not limited to cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell).
• You have been diagnosed with Coronavirus/COVID-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by State of Florida officials.
• You have been exposed to any individual with a suspected or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
• You have traveled internationally or to an area in the United States of America that is known to be a high-risk location with respect to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 within the last 14 days.