FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Fishermen’s Village to present family friendly festivities for New Year’s Eve, plus new for 2017, the addition of a FIREWORKS DISPLAY-presented in partnership with Tow Boat U.S. and Keesling Construction.
The public is cordially invited to ring in the New Year at Fishermen’s Village on Sunday, December 31, 2017!
Beginning at 5 pm New Year’s Eve Family Friendly festivities will Include:
- · Live Music/Dancing 5 pm -12:30 am with DJ and Singer MICHAEL WHITE (center court)
- · Get Snapped Photo Booth 5 pm-12 Midnight
- · Funky Hair Glitter Designs (get your sparkle on!) 6-10 pm
- · Finest Face Painting by MaryRose, 6-11 pm
- · Magic Shows, LED Juggling & Balloon twisting by Jeff the Juggler, 6-10 pm
- · Plate Spinning for children 6-10 pm
- · Singer/Guitarist Michael Hirst 8:00 pm – 12 midnight (first section)
- · Final evening to view Festival of Lights!
- · FIREWORKS DISPLAY, 12 Midnight, BEST viewing is from Fishermen’s Village West Dock (sponsored by Tow Boat U.S. and Keesling Construction)
- · Admission and all event activities are free.
Fishermen’s Village Restaurants will be offering
New Year’s Eve specials and are open until 12 Midnight (or later).
Fishermen’s Village is located Off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda
Call 941 639-8721 for more details or visit www.fishville.com