FISHERMEN’S VILLAGE TO HOST 2nd annual “THROWBACK TO THE 50’S!” event Saturday, October 27, 2018
Punta Gorda, FL – Fishermen’s Village will present the 2nd annual “Throwback to the 50’s” music centric event Saturday, October 27, 2018, 12 Noon-4 pm. This fun, interactive event promises to take you back to yesteryear through music, dancing, and fun contests!
Live entertainment will be featured from 12 noon-4 pm throughout the Village including:
- Boomers Band – first section near Good ‘Ole Days Coffee – golden oldies, rock ‘n roll, Motown, Blues and more!
- Nick Dattilo and The Legends Band – Center Court – tribute to Buddy Holly, Roy Orbison, Ritchie Valens, The Beach Boys!
- The Smoothies Duo – inside Scotty’s Brewhouse – doo wop, golden oldies
- CJ & Friends – third section of the Village – take a trip down memory lane with this dynamic twosome!
- Appearance by “Elfig”, alias Bob “Fig” Newton – who knows, he might just belt out an Elvis tune or two with the bands!!!
Come dressed in attire from the 50’s and 60’s and join the fun! Admission and parking are free. The public is cordially invited to attend. Located on Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda, Fishermen’s Village features 40 shops/boutiques/galleries, waterfront dining, harbor and sunset cruises, fishing charters, boat rentals, military museum, special events and weekly live entertainment.
Phone: 941 639-8721 Website: www.fishville.com