Punta Gorda, FL—Fishermen’s Village will play host to a St. Patrick’s Day Celebration, Sunday March 17, 2019 with festivities beginning at 12 noon and continuing until 9 pm. The event is free and the public is encouraged to attend. Family Friendly free festivities include:
• • Singer Paul Cottrell 12 Noon-4 pm Center Court
• • Singer Jim Garee 1-5 pm near Good ‘Ole Days Coffee
• • Singer Dave Heveron and Friends 1-5 pm third section of Village
• • Irish Dancers from Kavanagh Porter Warren Academy USA 4:30 pm Center Court
• • Finest Face Painting by MaryRose 2-7 pm near Center Court
• • Lee County Pipes & Drums Parade/Performance 5:30-6:00 pm Center Court
• • Traditional Irish Music Show by Mark Fitzpatrick and Eddie Dillon 5-9 pm Center Court
Originally from Boston, Eddie Dillon is a multi-instrumentalist – guitar, mandolin, banjo & bass blended with a little Irish wit! Singer/Songwriter Mark Fitzpatrick has toured with Ireland’s famous folk singers, The Clancy Brothers.
Village Restaurants will feature Irish food specials (call for details/reservations)
Fishermen’s Village is located off Marion Avenue, Punta Gorda, FL. 941 639-8721 www.fishville.com.